- Nibor Calculation Methodology
- Nibor Post Publication Re-determination Policy
- Nibor Review Policy
- Nibor Consultation Policy
- Nibor Transition Policy
- Nibor Cessation Policy
- Nibor Advisory Committee Terms of Reference
Requirements on Panel Banks and Input Data
- Nibor Oversight Committee Terms of Reference
- Nibor Conflicts of Interest Policy
- Nibor Complaint Handling Procedure
- Nibor Whistleblowing Procedure
- NoRe Code of Ethics
This page contains the revised Nibor Framework as it will apply from 1 January 2020.
NoRe has applied for authorisation as administrator for Nibor according to the Norwegian law on Financial Referance Values, incorporating the EU Benchmarks Regulation (BMR) which has been included in the EEA Agreement.
NoRe was included in the list of pending applications published by ESMA 13 December 2019 and may be used as benchmark in the EU also after 1 January 2020.