Nibor Benchmark Statement
- Nibor Calculation Methodology
- Nibor Post Publication Re-determination Policy
- Nibor Review Policy
- Nibor Consultation Policy
- Nibor Transition Policy
- Nibor Cessation Policy
- Nibor Advisory Committee Terms of Reference
Requirements on Panel Banks and Input Data
- Nibor Oversight Committee Terms of Reference
- Nibor Conflicts of Interest Policy
- Nibor Complaint Handling Procedure
- Nibor Whistleblowing Procedure
- NoRe Code of Ethics
This page contains the revised Nibor Framework as it applies from 1 January 2020.
NoRe is authorised by the Norwegian Financial Supervisory Authority, pursuant to Article 34 of the EU Benchmarks Regulation (BMR), and is as such included in the register The European Securities and Markets Authority, ESMA, is publishing in accordance with Article 36 of the BMR.