May 4th, 2022: 2nd annual review of the Nibor Framework concluded
Nibor Oversight Committee has finalized its second annual review of the Nibor Framework, including the Nibor Methodology. The review has identified the need for amendments in some policy documents, in particular following the recognition of Nibor as a critical benchmark according to the EU Benchmark regulation. The current calculation methodology has been assessed as still being suitable for its intended purpose.
January 20th, 2022: Nibor recognised as a critical benchmark - Updated framework documents
In December 2021 the decision to recognize Nibor as a critical benchmark was implemented in Norwegian law. The Norwegian FSA has now verified that the Nibor Panel Bank Code of Conduct complies with BMR. Following this, NoRe has published revised versions of Nibor Panel Bank Code of Conduct, Nibor Cessation Policy, Nibor Transition Policy and the Nibor Benchmark Statement.
September 30th, 2021: Nibor - Subscription fees 2022 - Unchanged
The subscription fees for access to Nibor will for 2022 be kept at the levels introduced for 2020.
- 04.05.2022 2nd annual review of the Nibor Framework concluded
- 20.01.2022: Nibor recognised as a critical benchmark - Updated framework documents
- 30.09.2021: Nibor - Subscription fees 2022 - Unchanged
- 11.05.2021: Enhancing Nibor methodology transparency
- 04.05.2021: Nibor - Annual Review of Methodology concluded
- 23.10.2020: Nibor Benchmark Statement published
- 13.10.2020: Nibor - NoRes application for BMR authorisation approved
- 02.10.2020: Nibor - Subscription fees 2021 - Mainly unchanged
- 30.09.2020: Additions to the Nibor Panel Bank Code of Conduct
- 15.06.2020: Adjustments in the Nibor Re-fix Policy
- 13.05.2020: The Nibor Benchmark application for BMR authorisation - Status
- 20.12.2019: The Nibor 2020 Methodology has been published
- 13.12.2019: NoRe has applied for BMR authorisation as administrator of Nibor
- 10.09.2019: Nibor - Subscriptions to access data
- 20.08.2019: Nibor: New methodology - Public consultation
- 21.06.2019: Nibor - New calculation and licensing agent
- 30.11.2018: New deadline for Nibor submissions
- 05.09.2018: NoRe has updated its prices for 2019
- 08.01.2018: IOSCO - Matters to consider in the use of financial benchmarks
- 2.1.2018: Access fee from 2018 - distribution and_or use of Nibor information
- 1.12.2017: Revised guidelines for panel banks' Nibor submissions
- 1.9.2017: Launch of NoRe website
- 02.01.2017: New organization of Nibor from year-end
Would you like to receive news alerts from NoRe?
Please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
NoRes opinions / consultation replies
- 30.10.2020: Fallback solutions for Nibor (NO)
- 26.08.2020: Nowa market conventions (NO)
- 08.10.2019: Regulation amending BMR (NO)
- 07.09.2017: Incorporation of BMR in Norwegian law (NO)
NO: In Norwegian