September 30th, 2021: Nibor - Subscription fees 2022 - Unchanged
The subscription fees for access to Nibor will for 2022 be kept at the levels introduced for 2020.
May 11th, 2021: Enhancing Nibor methodology transparency
NoRe has today published its new “Nibor Transparency Statement”. The purpose of the statement is to provide users of Nibor with information on what kind of data the fixings of Nibor have been based on. The statement includes the “Nibor Transparency model” for the Nibor three months tenor.
May 4th, 2021: Nibor - Annual Review of Methodology concluded
Nibor Oversight Committee has finalized its first annual review of the Nibor Framework, including the Nibor Methodology. The Committee determined that the current methodology continues to be suitable for its intended purpose and that no amendments to the Nibor Framework are necessary. Following the review NoRe has adopted a clarifying addition to the Nibor Panel Bank Code of Conduct and decided to introduce a Nibor Transparency Statement. Information on these items will follow in later newsletters.
- 30.09.2021: Nibor - Subscription fees 2022 - Unchanged
- 11.05.2021: Enhancing Nibor methodology transparency
- 04.05.2021: Nibor - Annual Review of Methodology concluded
- 23.10.2020: Nibor Benchmark Statement published
- 13.10.2020: Nibor - NoRes application for BMR authorisation approved
- 02.10.2020: Nibor - Subscription fees 2021 - Mainly unchanged
- 30.09.2020: Additions to the Nibor Panel Bank Code of Conduct
- 15.06.2020: Adjustments in the Nibor Re-fix Policy
- 13.05.2020: The Nibor Benchmark application for BMR authorisation - Status
- 20.12.2019: The Nibor 2020 Methodology has been published
- 13.12.2019: NoRe has applied for BMR authorisation as administrator of Nibor
- 10.09.2019: Nibor - Subscriptions to access data
- 20.08.2019: Nibor: New methodology - Public consultation
- 21.06.2019: Nibor - New calculation and licensing agent
- 30.11.2018: New deadline for Nibor submissions
- 05.09.2018: NoRe has updated its prices for 2019
- 08.01.2018: IOSCO - Matters to consider in the use of financial benchmarks
- 2.1.2018: Access fee from 2018 - distribution and_or use of Nibor information
- 1.12.2017: Revised guidelines for panel banks' Nibor submissions
- 1.9.2017: Launch of NoRe website
- 02.01.2017: New organization of Nibor from year-end
Would you like to receive news alerts from NoRe?
Please send an e-mail to email@example.com.
NoRes opinions / consultation replies
- 30.10.2020: Fallback solutions for Nibor (NO)
- 26.08.2020: Nowa market conventions (NO)
- 08.10.2019: Regulation amending BMR (NO)
- 07.09.2017: Incorporation of BMR in Norwegian law (NO)
NO: In Norwegian