December 20th, 2019: The Nibor 2020 Methodology has been published
NoRe has today published the revised Nibor methodology which will apply from January 2020. The methodology adopted is closely aligned with the draft methodology presented in the public consultation in August. NoRe foresees no significant impact from this change of methodology on the Nibor level at the time of transition.
The EU Benchmarks Regulation (BMR) was incorporated into Norwegian law on 6 December 2019. On this basis NoRe on 12 December 2019 applied to the Norwegian Financial Supervisory Authority (Finanstilsynet) for authorisation as administrator for Nibor according to the BMR requirements. NoRe was included in the list of pending applications published by ESMA - The European Securities and Markets Authority - on 13 December 2019.
- 20.12.2019: The Nibor 2020 Methodology has been published
- 13.12.2019: NoRe has applied for BMR authorisation as administrator of Nibor
- 10.09.2019: Nibor - Subscriptions to access data
- 20.08.2019: Nibor: New methodology - Public consultation
- 21.06.2019: Nibor - New calculation and licensing agent
- 30.11.2018: New deadline for Nibor submissions
- 05.09.2018: NoRe has updated its prices for 2019
- 08.01.2018: IOSCO - Matters to consider in the use of financial benchmarks
- 2.1.2018 Access fee from 2018 - distribution and_or use of Nibor information
- 1.12.2017: Revised guidelines for panel banks' Nibor submissions
- 1.9.2017: Launch of NoRe website
- 02.01.2017 New organization of Nibor from year-end